Összes oldalmegjelenítés

2010. október 11., hétfő

What did I do,me? Korponai István

From under the sky, asked it
the angel,what can I do
you take it in order to understand it
yourself his message?

Let me divide the sky into two
Fóraljam up the waters
Let the numbers be fragrant
flowers?És you see it at this time?

Should the day live instead of rime?
From the sky let it brighten up right?
Would the light of your soul be clearer?
If a god would take the devil's place?

Could I paint the coffee white?
Would I change the sobbing into a laugh?
Let the insidious step of a death be accompanied by him
Trumpet word?

And what you would make, you,man,that
Should your promise be blooming meadow?
Your faith stair solidified
Let it drive until the gate of sky.

A dream would guide you would give!
Blood would never be falling turned yellow onto grass!
But how you could live on the land?
If I would paint the white black?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése