Összes oldalmegjelenítés

2010. október 3., vasárnap

It is a nursery rhyme against truth-Korponai István

To play the zither with a rickrack
To thumb one's nose at the dead person
To sing without a joy
To go into a grave without a grief
To embrace and not to love
To make a soft bed for a whore
To take poison as our love
Little child well to cover
Why was born why asks for something to eat
To deny my father's name
To give a big grief to my mother
To have a good laugh on my sibling
To look down on their child
To conceive a dislike for my son
To salute the enemy of my homeland
To see an angel in a murder
Between torments to congratulate
We trouble boo trouble to catch
My friend there to give
To slap up a god seeing
To put a devil onto a cross
To erect a church to his sin
Onto a wall devil fresco to bribe
To lift our hat
This world deserves this.?!?!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése