Összes oldalmegjelenítés

2010. október 5., kedd

Erotica-Korponai Stephen / Anikó/

In 1999, writing on the remaining Buda Skála one shop I worked as a security man. A few weeks had a divorce, and in all areas of incoherence around me lived in the Hill was a stamp, but he also started the process of purification my organization.
Much chat went out and asked me a great 30-year-old woman, had I got the phone, his voice was tired, bored, I could not accidentally
dream hidden behind what personality and temperament.
He said an early, but early in the afternoon meet-Aug 20 Kelenföld had discussed the location of a small street, watch the game sets.
Higher than me thin, short blond-haired green-eyed fairy has been very little girl, well-groomed and beautiful. We drank coffee and as I looked closer, I could be something to do with each other, affinity with each other
Towards a bit like two magnets.
She told me I must admit part of our past, and there is preoccupied into a beautiful, beautiful eyes, she noticed that I like? "Said
"Yes, I said, I do not vagy. starry-eyed, he said, you're a starry-eyed" You or starry-eyed, "he said.
I saw that it is very slim, nice breasts nice ass was not even looking at the clothes .. my thoughts went through the thin women circulating myth that host large-caliber pussy, is not happy for him.
I checked all the fireworks and much talked about, the last star flew canna kiss a mouth like a delicious slice of chocolate is a nice, quite preoccupied with kissing, each sufficiently excited.
Let's go, "said my good-good" I replied. Not far away, we lived in there quickly.
Was a simple flat, kitchen, great room and large beds.
And kissed her lips gently touched by blouse, morocco boobs hard to rejoice in my fingers, and when he is at the Did she come for me so sensitive breast or your breast? "Oh," she whispered very sensual voice.
Lay naked side by side and struck the youth's body shape, small breasts small ass but a form in mind that they were anxious to hit him. French love practicing with my nice ass nice ass hole kiss the girl also enjoyed this all part of small small genitals bitten repeatedly and violently dick Did she come to the breast-feeding.
If you felt even more slowly sucking the blood of many a hard dick, then you will be given to her mouth, I do not like have not yet.
I came over kissed his mouth was ready for self-genital, raised his head biting the feeding nipple, picked up the waist a bit and inserting a big dick pounding hot wet hungry host narrow genital, nervous as all snap Luka was the tail and so tight that even before a woman does not feel it.
Persistent violent embrace spoiled, and she always fetters his genitals. Enjoyed, there was no space and time, there was nothing, I did not millions of years since I was only in the fever of love is encrypted with an unforgettable pleasure ancient monument was there at the moment.
Walking pace, we called one another for all the overwhelming wave of pleasure, I saw the eyes of a very mean, coming before you could enjoy, since the middle of the track and I pulled the bottom lick, vagina display of all existing point sought, while lip-stick index finger in the ass and ass hole my finger in I had sex thoroughly good-mad woman so I literally can not even scream I have heard it.Finely slowly and slowly lowered it again I had been.This already enjoyed a brief encounter with him was crying, I remember the saliva to flow into the neck.
That night we made love three times or more, such pleasures living on each other.Persistent connection could not be, because the fate thus provided.
Thank you Anikó, how you are on the land I say thank you for everything to you through what I may have gone with you as a man.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése