Összes oldalmegjelenítés

2010. október 10., vasárnap

Testament-Korponai István

My last clock my last minute
let me not be afraid to go away to step onto an eternal road
Say goodbye nicely no some ,as I lived
let me defend the flowers with my flying away soul.
I leave my faith collapsed my homeland
Árpád onto a family onto a world's miracle.
Let my hope be inherited by all faithful men
who did it so if he said a yes.
I like it let there be a dove the from among a lot
On continents flying blessed with an olive branch
let him bath it his feather in the dust of sweet land.
The diamond of my dream,my blood countryman somebody else
let your fiery heart burn for a true case let him hurt
Let him never break an oath never let him lie
Let a god, a homeland, honour throb so only
be a man be the torchbearer
Be the blessing in a god's holy name.
My expensive friends ,two stars on the sky
accompany my soul with your eternal light.
We had been on a rough road many times we failed
our dream we may not have denied our desire
Three souls in one purely may gleam
a patch did not fall on them,the doomsday may come so.
My enemies ow hair but you are many people
from a stem a grape grew in a forest the spoor
You admire my unfolded body cheerfully
I do not fear for it because of a death,I died it with a clear heart.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése