Összes oldalmegjelenítés

2010. augusztus 21., szombat

Stay with me-Korponai István

Come with me kind the day got cold already
Pitch-dark the forest,not mistake in road
I live you alone I waited for you
Bring a lantern not mistake in road

Depraved,rag my life falls into quiet
My songful heart slowly nothing fades
Let silence come and dream this eye sees decay
Follow away on the road and stay with me

The fugitive moment to himself embraces
Than his child his mother if he sends it into a fight
There is not a chance already to believe, time crumbles away
Kiss it my face,be crying together with me

Let our love burn against illnesses
The embrace of your faculty easy one like that for me
Death sweet suffering chasing far
I will live be for me only again

Place your hand upon my bloody ugly heart
Let my grief be over see my eye
His hell runs an edge your light trembles
I ask you until my death oh stay with me.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése