Összes oldalmegjelenítés

2010. augusztus 16., hétfő

Ábel-Korponai István

My mother,I wanted to live it as a man only
to raise my guilty wrinkled head your lap
Flew away with a dull thud
my memory,my honour,man shut out
I was where he was not given
the respect never
I got on the edge of the bank
my heart began to sound strangely
my breast,the consecrated food
I vomited myself in front of it my torment
He hit me the shame with a red eye
his ghost, I tore it out in my pain
the hostel the natural force of a day, I got rid of it as a bone
I make it live for a Satan, creator fiscal
hid it between clouds because of shame, a sin,
from blood, his leaking thought, did not understand it
Káin mad tears,the pain of his laugh
The wedding of toads, evil with a black wing
angels' joy,who from blood drunkenly
soared the sky,watering blood
get down,because of West until east.
My mother,I wanted to live it as a man only
The folding of game tree murderous fury
you were an inhabitant in the man's heart forever.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése