Összes oldalmegjelenítés

2010. július 7., szerda

Innovating . Korponai István

Do visible one I ask you in order to accept myself
The years what my fate was collected as a sliver
Eliminates myself-well look!
This tearing my leather off here,likewise than snake if moults
See it a sinew, a muscle flash in a hard-working bundle under it.
Well look -I drained these fibres for you see
Snow-white bones,than illusion i the fear
His roof.well look -god his finger grinds it into dust
Removes it,we at visible and hard ore more flexible.
You see it under it that one my heart,because of desires, fights
Because of defeats bloodily,in a drum yet slowly, as I walk
The tremble of my step sometimes a curse, one the suffering of a life was accomplished.
Well look!look,be looking for it we not substance and cannot be seen, my soul.
See, finds enough room in your hand then away scuttles and fences the day in,
Filches warmth in order to defrost my desire we froze into a stone.
Well look!my first smile and the joy that I am a man reside in him
See it dark whirling soot that one my grief
But look! That one the light, the vaccination the faith and the hope.
See well this I am this here here, with a naked body with a soul
With fears, sins ,to love,I want to love only.
I unfolded myself see my virtue all my mistake.Be
Who visible one embraces,that let me be allowed to accept myself.
Be the on all of them and be it one,be the first one
Be my last eye his velvet final kiss tax.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése