Összes oldalmegjelenítés

2010. szeptember 3., péntek

The devil's ally -Korponai István

Devil my pal on him well
Dance the night
I destroy it who does harm to you
Dance my pal dance

Let your hoof knock at a floor
Let your horn pluck a rosary
On him my pal,on him well
Let us make the night go by

I give my honour to you
My virgin girl pair you receive it
On him my pal on him well
Sulphuric god spit on him

The goodness not Ma'am
Onto tomorrow I am damned
Roam it ungulates roam it only
To disappear truth I have a mood

Who the land interests already!
On him the voluptuous people_nation
Throw two farthings in front of them
Their humanity there will be

Dance devil,have a good time
Show the way evil
Hanging on in your horn
Lead into your home

My knife well hone
I set my boiling heart before you
On him pal on him well
Let this worthless world be dying.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése